Picnic Tables - Recycled Plastic
These heavy-duty recycled plastic tables hold up under the most demanding conditions, and because they're made from recycled materials they are environmently friendly. No need to paint, stain, or maintain these tables year after year. Recycled Plastic will not split, splinter, rot, rust, or decay like wooden, steel or concrete tables. These tables are also backed by a 50 year warranty*, which means you will never have to worry about them. Allen Ventures has a wide range of models, styles, shapes, sizes, and colors to fit any setting.
Click on a model below to see more details.
We also offer picnic tables and park benches made using conventional lumber. To see these more economic models, click here: Conventional Picnic Tables
Recycled plastic furniture and outdoor furnishings are water proof, rot proof, fade proof, termite proof, resistant to graffiti, staining and vandalism!
Now 26 years of providing outstanding products to our outstanding customers!
* - Please ask for specific warranty for details.
What You Should Know About Our Recycled Plastic Tables
- Maintenance Free! No need to paint or stain, ever.
- Resists vandalism because they are more difficult to carve and graffiti from paint and markers simply washes away. If carved, they are easily repaired with simple household tools.
- Resistant to theft due to the fact they are heavier than standard wood or aluminum tables. "Branding" or engraving your ID is as easy in recycled plastic as wood for added security or advertising.
- Unaffected by insects, no termites here!
- Will not stain from common spills of food, beverages, or most chemicals.
- Environmentally friendly and Can even be recycled again! Keeps plastics out of our precious landfills.
Issues With Picnic Table Made of Common Materials.
- Wood tables rot, decay, split, & splinter.
- Steel painted tables rust, peel, and may require maintenance.
- Aluminum tables dent, scratch, bend, and are easily stolen.
- Concrete tables can crack, chip, and break.